Start your free 14-day trial today!
Get the knowledge and inspiration you need to build a profitable business — straight to your inbox.
No charge. Unsubscribe anytime.
Why Should I go with Shopify? Or which is the best eCommerce platform to run my online store?
Shopify avails all the features which you want to run successfully online business without any trouble.
- 100 plus professional themes and some of them are free to cutoff your online store setup investment.
- Your Shopify store is Mobile commerce ready with built in mobile commerce shopping cart feature to buy using any mobile or tablet.
- Shopify comes with Web-based website builder which makes easy to setup your own store.
- Shopify offers free (256 bit) SSL certificate for all the pages, contents, credit cards and transaction information protection as protected in banking websites.
- 70 payment gateway integration option which is the highest figure as compare to other eCommerce CMS.
- Some other features like Multi language option, Automatic carrier shipping rates, Abandoned checkout recovery, Flexible shipping rates.
- Encourage repeat shopping by enabling customer account creation option at checkout and find their contact info, order history, shopping habits through customer profile even you can categorise them in a group and export list based on location, purchase history etc.
- Shopify offers Dropshipping option with most of the platforms and avails an apps like Ordoro, Oberlo etc to setup dropshipping business quickly.
How does Shopify support in terms of SEO & marketing?
- Shopify stores are SEO optimized which supports SEO best practices like H1, Title, Meta tags and description.
- Shopify automatically generates sitemap.xml with products, pages, and blog posts etc.
- Shopify offers various promotional features like coupon codes, price off, percentage off, free shipping, Gift cards, product reviews option, even you can integrate third party eMail marketing options like MailChimp.
- Shopify features to get integrated most of the Social media platforms like Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr etc along with Sales channel integration to market/sell products on social media as well.
How does Shopify product management system works at the backend (admin) & Is there Shopify offers some additional functionalities related to product inventory?
- Store owner can manage entire inventory with Shopify, track stock counts, and automatically stop selling products when inventory is zero.
- Shopify offers different variations of products like multiple sizes, colors, materials etc. Each variation can have its own price, SKU, weight, and inventory.
- Even you can organize products by category, type, season, sale etc. and can use smart collections to automatically sort products based on vendor, price, and inventory level.
- You can show multiple images for your products to show off your product from all angles.
- Optimize your product pages for search engines with product specific meta tags, titles, and URL handles.
- Shopify empowered to sell Digital products where customers can order and download digital products right from your online store.
- You can easily Import/Export products using CSV files and many apps are also there.
- Shopify features to sell unlimited products and type of products.
What about Shopify web hosting and what does it offer?
- Shopify powered you with unlimited bandwidth. So, you'll never charged on the number of visitors or traffic at your store.
- Shopify takes complete back up everyday in its secure data centers of your store including business information, products, customers, orders, and inventory etc.
- When you buy a domain name with Shopify, you receive unlimited email forwarding. Create email addresses like email@example.com
- Shopify is level-1 PCI compliant, so you don't need to worry about the security of your customers' credit card data.
- Your online store includes a 256-bit SSL certificate to keep your customers' information and business data secure.
- All Shopify updates are automatic, so you'll receive the latest features immediately, without any hassle.
- 99.99% uptime and 24/7 monitoring So, you no need to worry about downtime with Shopify, we work around the clock to make sure your website is always online.
Is there any Mobile app which can use to manage Shopify store while on move?
- Shopify has availed Android & iPhone apps to manage the complete store.
- You can capture payments and fulfill orders right from your phone. Send shipping notifications from the post office.
- You can quickly see items on Mobile dashboard that need your attention, and track trends in your business.
- You can easily manage inventory like add products, take a product photo, change a price.
- Look up customer profiles and instantly reach out through email or phone.
- Your products, inventory, orders, and customers are automatically synced between the Shopify app and your online store.